Tuesday, May 4, 2010

just when...

I thought it was finished. but, obviously it wasnt. thought I was done, but i got pulled back in. into a mess, where i really didnt want to go. but, it doesnt seem that bad. maybe it's because i figure i have a right to be my own self, my own person with my own feelings, making my own decisions and mistakes. unfortunately, it all involves an intertwined complicated mess of thoughts and feelings. you know, im beginning to wonder if its just the human. how, tho? it didnt seem like that, but assessing the bg, there really isnt anything to fall back on, right? so how then could it be purely the human when it was 1. never thought about, 2. recently occurred. it wasnt initially my decision, it was you who walked away first, to claim to be done. and i was okay. i got my own life going on. but, why then do we find ourselves here?

im not stopping tho. im gonna continue to be me and do me. you can call me irrational, greedy, selfish, spoiled, self-centered, cold-hearted, and I'll sit there and agree. nothing to hide, nothing to be proud of, nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to wait for, nothing. as the world revolves, we evolve, and time doesnt stop, so life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment